A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ami Mehra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ami Mehra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ami Mehra, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehra graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Mehra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans