A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ami Mehra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ami Mehra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ami Mehra, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehra graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ami Mehra MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ami Mehra practice?
- Dr. Ami Mehra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ami Mehra practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Chelmsford Allergists and Chelmsford Internists.