A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ami Mehra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ami Mehra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehra
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ami Mehra, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehra graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ami Mehra MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ami Mehra practice?
- Dr. Ami Mehra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ami Mehra practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Chelmsford Allergists and Chelmsford Internists.