Dr. Ami Muehlberg DO Patient Reviews

March 3rd, 2011
Very unprofessional!!!
Miss diagnosed and made condition worse! Don't return phone calls. Staff Extremely Unprofessional!

November 23rd, 2010
Excellent Physician
I've been seeing Dr. Muehlberg as my primary care phsyican for nearly two years now. I work in the health field, father was a highly respected physician and and am pretty picky about who I choose as my heath care and dental providers. Ami is definitely one of the best in Rhode Island. She is knowledgable, explains things thoroughly and respects you both as a person and a patient. Her bedside manner is impeccable. Her office staff and environment is equally fantastic. I was sick recently and stopped in to make a later appointment to be seen that week. They fit me in immediately. That's just not surprising about the way her office operates. If you want to be a part of your medical care and not just a bystander, this is the office for you. Also, if you want a doctor that makes you feel confident in the care you're receiving, look no further.

February 16th, 2010
The Best!
I credit Dr. Muehlberg with changing my life. For 10 yeard I suffered undiagnosed with chronic pain. At my first visit Dr. Muehlberg sat with me for over an hour just listening to my complicated story. She quickly took action and helped me get the care and diagnosis I so desperately needed. She is a wonderful Doctor!

October 24th, 2009
Dr. Muehlberg is a fantastic Dr. She maintains professionalism at all times and has a wonderful, caring bedside manor. She does not rush her patients in and out and sits down and actually listens to her patients concerns. Dr. Muehlberg is a truly wonderful Dr.