Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Judith Quintal on Mar 3rd, 2014

I have a lot of medical issues and Dr. Muehlberg is the best Dr. I have ever been to. She is the one who helped me found out what was wrong. I wish she was still seeing patients.

review show details review
Mar 19th, 2012

Dr AmiMaybe very good but the Receptionist is very rude dresses in shorts and a hat as if he*s on the ball park.Her office manager dresses in blue jeans and is very rude in person and on the phone and the communication is very poor between the doctor the office staff and the patient to the point whee I don*t want her as my doctor, I had an appointment on 02/14 and the office called me the week before to confirm the appointment and the night beforoe less than 24 hours before the appointment wanted to cancel because I was there on Jan 26 with pneumonia. On 02/15/12, I got a postcard that the Office was closing on 05/15/12 due to finances.

Very unprofessional!!! show details Very unprofessional!!!
Mar 3rd, 2011

Miss diagnosed and made condition worse! Don't return phone calls. Staff Extremely Unprofessional!

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by Melinda Tobin on Nov 23rd, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Muehlberg as my primary care phsyican for nearly two years now. I work in the health field, father was a highly respected physician and and am pretty picky about who I choose as my heath care and dental providers. Ami is definitely one of the best in Rhode Island. She is knowledgable, explains things thoroughly and respects you both as a person and a patient. Her bedside manner is impeccable. Her office staff and environment is equally fantastic. I was sick recently and stopped in to make a later appointment to be seen that week. They fit me in immediately. That's just not surprising about the way her office operates. If you want to be a part of your medical care and not just a bystander, this is the office for you. Also, if you want a doctor that makes you feel confident in the care you're receiving, look no further.

The Best! show details The Best!
Feb 16th, 2010

I credit Dr. Muehlberg with changing my life. For 10 yeard I suffered undiagnosed with chronic pain. At my first visit Dr. Muehlberg sat with me for over an hour just listening to my complicated story. She quickly took action and helped me get the care and diagnosis I so desperately needed. She is a wonderful Doctor!

Oct 24th, 2009

Dr. Muehlberg is a fantastic Dr. She maintains professionalism at all times and has a wonderful, caring bedside manor. She does not rush her patients in and out and sits down and actually listens to her patients concerns. Dr. Muehlberg is a truly wonderful Dr.