A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ami Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ami Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ami Shah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Battle Creek Health System
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ami Rajal Shah MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ami R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ami Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Ami Shah practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians and Plano Geriatric Doctors.