Dr. Ami Shah MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 7 reviews

April 30th, 2016
Great staff and wonderful doctor
She is not only a good doctor but has a great staff. The front desk girls are so nice and friendly. The billing staff is so competent, they always take care of any issue that I have. I love that I can message her through the portal and that she responds even during weekends. She really cares and always is pleasant and has a smile. I also really like her PA - Laura, she is so kind and good. We have been going to this clinic for a few years and recommend it to all of our friends.

March 27th, 2015
Excellent, thorough Dr
Dr Shah is an excellent and very thorough doctor. You never feel that your issue isn't serious or that you are a number in a sea of patients. She goes out of her way to listen and check up on everything (past, present) so that she is aware of your status at all times. One of the best and most comfortable doctors I've ever visited. Sometimes her staff gets a bit disorganized (called three times to make an app when I had one scheduled) but it's a large office and those things happen.

January 19th, 2014
All a doctor should be!!
Dr. Shah is by far the best doctor I have ever had, and I am a senior citizen who has had many excellent doctors in several states. She is genuinely concerned about her patients, takes all the time necessary during appointments to really listen and respond, and is easy to contact through phone calls or emails through her website -- about issues large and small. She promptly responds herself to those issues with a phone call or email. After years of dealing with other doctors' office staffs, it is refreshing to have a doctor who calls you herself. My husband is also a patient of hers, and totally agrees with my assessment.

August 3rd, 2013
Cute, kind and good
She is truly one of the best physicians and I feel that I can trust her with my medical needs. Additionally, I feel like she listens to me and takes time with me as a patient and doesn't rush through the exam. It also helps that she is cute. She does tend to be very frank and to the point.

July 12th, 2013
LOVE HER!!
My visit with Dr. Ami was wonderful!! Not only did I get an appointment for the day after I called (even though I was a new patient, WOW!), but the wait once I got there was less than 10 minutes. The doctor was really nice, really easy to talk to and listened very well. She let me know what she was doing every step of the way and made sure I was not left with any questions before she left the room. I will recommend to friends and family without a doubt!

February 4th, 2013
Great Family Doc!
Dr. Shah's office was great when scheduling, I got to speak to a live person each time I called. They have a patient portal that is wonderful, because I can contact the office and get directly to Dr. Shah without having to explain my issue to the staff. I can request appointments through the portal it is very convienent for me as a prefer electronic communications! She was very straight forward with me which is what I like.

September 30th, 2010
Great family doctor!
DR SHAH IS ONE OF THE BEST DRS I HAVE BEEN TO. SHE IS VERY NICE, AND TOOK HER TIME WITH ME, SHE LISTED AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND SHE IS VERY GOOD ABOUT ANSWERING BACK YOUR CALLS. I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND HER.