A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ami Raval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ami Raval is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Raval graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Raval has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ami Raval MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ami Raval practice?
- Dr. Ami Raval has 1 office location.
Dr. Ami Raval practices Neurological Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Surgeons.