Dr. Ami Raval Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ami Raval?

She saved me!

Posted on July 8th, 2017

When to see my neurologist and was recommended I went to see a neurosurgeon, I called the office as a new patient and was assigned to doctor Raval, I had no MRI or any image available, she was very patient, had excellent bed side manner, very knowledge, and easy to reach if you had any questions or concern. After I left her office with her treatment, I felt totally back to normal considering I've been having severe sciatica, and plus all the different doctors I've went to couldn't heal me. I'm so glad I've saw Dr.Raval!

Posted on July 23rd, 2016

Thank you to all the nurses, staff & doctors, I had the best experience ever.

Scam

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Horrible service and full of lies put down on the report everything was normal so that she won't have to be responsible to do any surgery and refused to read the whole MRI

Posted on September 18th, 2015

She was my 2nd opinion for my injuries and I wish I would've seen her first. She's an absolute doll. Very courteous and a really nice staff

Back and neck

Posted on August 19th, 2015

I was recommended to see spine specialist and ask to follow up with Dr.Chang because of my severe conditions .and they called me 3 times disencouraging me canceling my appointment Lied to me and said the doctor can't see because family emergency he don't want to see you so they told me to see this new one and she had no recommendation ,didnt help me at all or refer me for any one or write me a script for any type of treatment. she reviewed my 2 MRI that don't show much and the third one she didn't want to review because it needs to get operated on . she didnt want to give me diagnosis that I want to her review with me.its seems that witch ever insurance these spine specialist don't like they dump it to this new doctor that can't help any one or prescribe them with narcotics so they can get addicted and just keep following up with pain management.

Posted on April 12th, 2017