A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amid Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amid Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amid Khan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amid Khan MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amid Khan practice?
- Dr. Amid Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Amid Khan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists and Bryn Mawr Cardiologists.