A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amid Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amid Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amid Khan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans