A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amid Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amid Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amid Khan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amid Khan MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amid Khan practice?
- Dr. Amid Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Amid Khan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists and Bryn Mawr Cardiologists.