Dr. Amie Etters Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Amie Etters?

Stay away !

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor .

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Great Dr.

Posted on February 26th, 2015

I would NEVER use this "physician". I made the decision long ago that she was a horrible, horrible person when in high school, she and her obese friend drove their other "best friend" out onto a deserted gravel road and beat the crap out of her for no reason, then spun gravel on her and left her for dead. Outstanding citizen? Caring physician? I highly doubt it.

Irresponsible Bedside Manner

Posted on May 4th, 2013

My mother to Dr Etters who helps her with her regular and general meds. BP, colds, pain med, etc...She has cancer and it is not a good long term prognosis. This young lady proceeded to tell her to "live it up"--make a bucket list, have whatever pain meds you want and eat whatever you like. In other words, you're dying so do whatever you want in your last days. Final straw that sent my mother to tears..."whenever you are ready for hospice let me know and I'll send the order in." WHAT!! HOSPICE Dr Etters is NOT an oncologist and that was an unbelievably irresponsible remark considering my mothers tumor marks are improving significantly. We all realize that it is not curable but to discourage someone who is already discouraged is NOT what I would consider a loving and caring physician who cares about people! This is NOT the first time I have heard about this but it will be my mother's last visit.

Posted on August 7th, 2012

Over billing and misprescribing of treatment. Very unapproachable. Will not return a phone call. The "gate keeper" office help will not allow you to get access to her or an email address etc. that you could contact her with. Office help will only tell you that you have to get an appointment and pay for an office visit to talk with her. Not a good doctor.

Do not go to this group of Doctors!!

Posted on July 31st, 2011

Dr. Etters has no compassion for her elderly patients. I know first hand that she covered up a blood clot issue that she missed on a family member that eventually resulted in her death. Think twice before you take your love one to any of her offices.

Caring Doctor

Posted on August 30th, 2010

Dr. Etters saved my leg from getting amputated. She is in high demand but it is worth the wait because she will do whatever she can to help her patients!

Very Popular Dr.

Posted on June 17th, 2010

Overall, I have had very good experiences with Dr. Etters. Sometimes, I have had to wait, or she has had to cancel, but she is in high demand and I understand these things. She listens carefully and has never dismissed any problem that I have had.My only complaint would be when I have a question and I am stopped by one of the nurses who acts as a gate keeper. Her mannerism was quite condescending, which was very disconcerting to me.

Would not recommend

Posted on July 11th, 2009

I would not recommend this doctor at all. Very poor OB experience with her.

Posted on May 19th, 2016