A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amie Hollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amie Hollard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amie Hollard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollard graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Hollard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Prowers Medical Center
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amie Lynn Hollard MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amie L. Hollard practice?
- Dr. Amie Hollard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amie Hollard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lamar, CO.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.