Dr. Amie Hollard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 16th, 2015
Thank you so much!!
I was sent this this office becuase i am diabetic and my normal dr says diabetics need special ultrasounds to make sure everything is ok. i had already had an ultrasound at my drs office and was told that everything looked good and that i was having a girl. i was given another ultrasound at this office and dr. hollard came and had to give me and my family bad news that my little girl has a heart problem and will need surgery to fix it. i was very upset and dr hollard was very nice and and took time to help me calm down and understand what she was saying. i was never rushed to get out of the room, i wasn't talked to rudely. i think sometimes people are given bad news and think the drs are being rude. they arent. they are telling the truth and are trying to give me information so that i can be a good parent and get my child help. i love dr hollard, she saved my little girls life. my only complaint is that she didnt deliver my baby. but she explained that too, that they cant deliver all babies with problems, only the very worst and honesttlly i am glad my baby was not one of the worst.

March 17th, 2015
Kind and caring

September 26th, 2013
Greatest Doctor EVER!
Really easy to get along with, took great care of me and my baby during a difficult pregnancy. Hopefully I will not need her expertise again, but if I do, I would not hesitate to see her again!

September 16th, 2013
I was transported to this hospital from my town. Dr Hollard took great care of me and my unborn baby.

June 17th, 2013
Horrible bedside manner and very rude. Very unprofessional.

March 20th, 2013
Would NOT recommend
Extremely rude, lacks compassion, and has terrible "bedside manner". Treats people like they are beneath her. When requested to be seen by another MD in the practice my husband and I very told we had no choice. I would never ever see her again nor go to that practice, I rather go elsewhere.

March 3rd, 2013
Caring and smiling
Dr Hollard has taken care of me for two of my babies. She gives the best care and is always smiling. I was lucky enough to have her deliver my last baby. I was so happy she was there.

May 23rd, 2012
Nice doc
Spent a lot of time answering questions and sensitive to our needs during stressful time of our pregnancy

May 21st, 2012
Terrible bedside manner and very rude.

January 20th, 2012
This doctor strongly suggested abortion and pushed a timely abortion presenting "stats" that are inaccurate per other doctors that specialized in the disability/disease. In addition, the stats she presented in the second consultation with her did not match what she first told me. When I stated I wanted to speak with my specialist she replied, You can speak with me. Furthermore, she called my specialist to make sure we tell her the same thing. Luckily, my specialist makes recommendations based on facts of the patient. The other doctors in this office, however, have been highly recommended.

October 30th, 2010
Best Wishes
if it wasnt for her and her crew i wouldnt have my family or maybe even my life thank you.