Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 17th, 2015

Kind and caring

Greatest Doctor EVER! show details Greatest Doctor EVER!
Sep 26th, 2013

Really easy to get along with, took great care of me and my baby during a difficult pregnancy. Hopefully I will not need her expertise again, but if I do, I would not hesitate to see her again!

Sep 16th, 2013

I was transported to this hospital from my town. Dr Hollard took great care of me and my unborn baby.

Jun 17th, 2013

Horrible bedside manner and very rude. Very unprofessional.

Would NOT recommend show details Would NOT recommend
Mar 20th, 2013

Extremely rude, lacks compassion, and has terrible "bedside manner". Treats people like they are beneath her. When requested to be seen by another MD in the practice my husband and I very told we had no choice. I would never ever see her again nor go to that practice, I rather go elsewhere.

Caring and smiling show details Caring and smiling
Mar 3rd, 2013

Dr Hollard has taken care of me for two of my babies. She gives the best care and is always smiling. I was lucky enough to have her deliver my last baby. I was so happy she was there.

Nice doc show details Nice doc
May 23rd, 2012

Spent a lot of time answering questions and sensitive to our needs during stressful time of our pregnancy

May 21st, 2012

Terrible bedside manner and very rude.

Jan 20th, 2012

This doctor strongly suggested abortion and pushed a timely abortion presenting "stats" that are inaccurate per other doctors that specialized in the disability/disease. In addition, the stats she presented in the second consultation with her did not match what she first told me. When I stated I wanted to speak with my specialist she replied, You can speak with me. Furthermore, she called my specialist to make sure we tell her the same thing. Luckily, my specialist makes recommendations based on facts of the patient. The other doctors in this office, however, have been highly recommended.

Best Wishes show details Best Wishes
Oct 30th, 2010

if it wasnt for her and her crew i wouldnt have my family or maybe even my life thank you.