Overall Review

May 28th, 2016
Lifelong Patient
I started going to Dr Malihan over 15 years ago. She has treated my acne scars, wrinkles, and eyelids. She had removed body hair, spider veins, and tightened my skin. I have beautiful, smooth skin and I've aged gracefully. I've brought my children to Dr. Malihan, as well as friends and other family. She's the best at what she does, and I'll trust her with anything I need.

July 18th, 2012
AMAZING
The only thing I am sorry about is WAITING to come to Dr Malihans office! Her staff is so helpful, knowledgeable, and sweet, and the Dr does PHENOMENAL work. I have referred 4 of my gfs to her, and they are all as ecstatic as I am. We haven't looked this good since we were in college!

May 3rd, 2012
amazing dr with fantastic credientials and experience!

April 20th, 2012
The BEST
I am so happy with my decision to have Dr. Malihan remove my ruptured breast implants. Dr. Malihan is a highly skilled and talented surgeon. I am impressed with her bedside manner and gentle, kind caring way. Not to sound sexist but... you would not receive this level of caring and concern from a male pratitioner, I am sure of that!

February 1st, 2011
BEWARE
The doctor is a crook and lies to her patients. She doesn't stand by her work and will bill you for complications even when there at her own hand. She is a horrible doctor and cuts corners - Plastic surgeon's should be the last to cut corners!!!! Her work is shoddy at best and I wouldn't recommend her to clip a toe nail! Highly dissatisfied and regret the day I stepped foot in her office.