A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amie Napier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amie Napier, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amie Napier, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Napier graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Napier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amie Schall Napier MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amie S. Napier practice?
- Dr. Amie Napier has 1 office location.
Dr. Amie Napier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.