Dr. Amie Sun-Wright MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 3 reviews

March 17th, 2016
EXCELENT
Dr. Sun-Wright is a caring and conscientious physician. She has gone the extra mile for me. I trust her literally with my life.

December 23rd, 2015
You WILL be sorry!
Wish I had read the other review. I agree this lady is horrible and her office is run very inefficient. Never could get an appointment within a reasonable time. Staff never followed through with prescriptions and had to call not once but 3x or more to complete my visit. Her doctor - patient relations are horrid. She is disrespectful to the patient. Will not answer questions about a patients health or why she wants to do a specific procedure, drug, shot or anything. Her staff is tense and cold. Her PA has better professionalism than she does. Her bedside manner is inexcusable. I gave her chance after chance and finally changed doctors. I have finally found a doctor who wants to treat the source not give me another pill. Appointments are another issue as they would be cancelled and/or changed without notifying the patient only to find out when the patient arrived. The front desk is not any better, only 1 out of 6 employees had any compassion or mannerism in dealing with a patient. If ever I need this offices services I assure you it will not be with this lady. These instances happened time after time after time. I was always more stressed by the time I left than I was already and before I got there. I don't need a physician that causes me more stress.

February 10th, 2015
horrible experience not 1 time but each time
This lady is horrible she's never available for appointments and when you do get an appointment you wait 15 to 30 mins to be seen and you litterally get 5 mins with her and she always seems to be in a rush. The nurse is rude and not helpful. Dont waste your time on a doctor that doesn't make time for your needs. Its un professional and as much as we pay they should rake a bit more dedication in there patience.