Dr. Amiel Tokayer Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Amiel Tokayer?

A+++ Physician and staff

Posted on July 14th, 2016

I love Dr Tokayer and his staff!!! He's the only rheumatologist who correctly diagnosed a very uncommon disease that mimics another illness, which many, many other Dr's diagnosed me with because they did not know about my particular diagnosis!

Posted on November 12th, 2015

I trust Dr. Tokayer's opinions and diagnosis of almost anything more than any Dr. I see. I respect his judgement. He always has time and takes time to hear me out.

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Excellent. Compassionate. He listens!! Superb staff. Jessica and Kathy are exceptional.

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Dr. Tokayer is extremely patient and very thorough. Asked questions and never felt that he was rushing me to visit with the next patient.

Thank you.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

What a relief to be listened to intently, without hurry or judgment. Thank Heaven!

Rare condition

Posted on January 18th, 2015

I was 35 years old and I suffered from a mysterious reaction for several weeks that worsened as symptoms changed. My PCP was worthless in diagnosing the problem, sending me to various specialists who had no idea what was wrong. My symptoms worsened as my feet and joints puffed up to near explosion, crippling me to walk with a cane. Somehow (don't remember how) I was referred to Dr. Tokayer. I thought this would be another waste of time... now being told to see a rhuematologist. He was a very nice man and seemed genuinely interested in helping me. He asked me some unusual questions from when the symptoms started that seemed odd because I had no clue how they were related... but they were. They were all related and Dr. Tokayer nailed it on the head. I had a very rare reactive arthritis. We began treatment and after several months (my condition lasted up to a year), it was gone. I can't believe the agony of pain I went through as my symptoms became worse before being diagnosed and treated. I thought this was how the rest of my life was going to be. I'm so thankful to have been treated by this kind doctor. He remains the most caring and knowledgeable doctor who has ever helped me.

HE IS A SPECIAL KIND OF DOCTOR

Posted on November 14th, 2013

I am a "snow bird' with a rheumatologist in another state. Dr. Tokayer works with him in every possible way and his warm, personal kindness is unusual in one with such a full and busy practice. He is my doctor for the rest of my days!

One of the best!

Posted on April 26th, 2013

My Mother and I are both patients of Dr. Tokayer and we adore him. He is one of the nicest, most caring physicians I have ever had the privilege to meet. He treats me very well, but I especially love his kind and gentle manner with my mother. I have recommended Dr. Tokayer to many people and every one of them have had favorable responses after their appointments and/or treatment.

Front desk staff is nasty.

Posted on January 16th, 2013

I love the Doctor, but always have to sit and wait a long time to see him. His receptionist (front desk) staff are rude and nasty at times, especially the oldest blonde woman. I've been here many times and she acts like she can't be bothered with anyone. I don't know her name, but like myself I'm sure other people haven't complained because they love the doctor and we don't want her to be any nastier then she already is.

Excellent caring physician

Posted on October 12th, 2012

I have been Dr Tokayers patient for 6 years. He listens to me and has helped me continue with an active full life. The entire office is run smoothly and always get me in swiftly when I am having problems. Kathy his Nurse, returns my calls quickly if I have questions and is great when I go in for an appointment.

Posted on August 25th, 2017