A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amiksha Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amiksha Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amiksha Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amiksha Patel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amiksha Patel practice?
- Dr. Amiksha Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Amiksha Patel practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Primary Care Doctors and Riverside Geriatric Doctors.