A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amiksha Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amiksha Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amiksha Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amiksha Patel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amiksha Patel practice?
- Dr. Amiksha Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Amiksha Patel practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians and Riverside Geriatric Doctors.