A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amil Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amil Qureshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amil Qureshi, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Qureshi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Muhlenberg Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amil M Qureshi DO is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amil M. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Amil Qureshi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Amil Qureshi practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Center Valley, PA and Laurys Station, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.