inactive

Amilcar A Exume MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 21st, 2016
Wonderful man and doctor.
Dr. Exume is very thoughtful and thorough. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon.

April 22nd, 2016
The most amazing surgeon I have ever met. Dr. Exume made himself available to our family every day and went out of his way to make sure we understood every step of the process. His bedside manner was compassionate, caring and empathetic.

April 16th, 2016
Great doctor
He made this scary experience smooth. He makes you feel at ease when he talks and patiently answers all your questions. If I ever need surgery again I'm definitely requesting him. I feel it takes a special type of person to do what he does and make people feel safe. Some people are just built for this kind of work and I'm convinced he's one of them.

July 16th, 2015
Being a shy 23 year old, Dr. Exume has been the only doctor I have been so comfortable with. He takes time to talk to you and make sure you are okay and comfortable. He talks to you about your life and your plans for the rest of your week. He has performed two minor surgeries on me and when I was asked if I would consider seeing another doctor for a procedure I refused and waited to see Dr.Exume.

October 9th, 2012
He should come with a superman cape
I believe that Dr. Exume is the finest surgeon and human being. The best I have encountered in my dealings with medical people which has been a lot. All the staff said they use him as their surgeon and you KNOW that medicine is Dr. Exume's calling. He went above and beyond for me and it is amazing how much more he gave than I ever expected. You won't find better anywhere else.

March 1st, 2012
Amazing
I intended to leave a message a year ago after my surgery, but life got in the way. Over a year later, I still think that doc did such an AMAZING job! He's passionate doctor that was patient and careful in everything done. A lasting impression! If he's your doctor, you're in great hands!

August 8th, 2009
Lucky
Lucky if you get an appt. with him.He's highly experienced and just by symptoms he diagnosed a problem that my husband had.Very thorough. Highly recommend.