A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amilcare Gentili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gentili
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gentili Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amilcare Gentili, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Gentili is a Clinical Professor of Radiology at the University of California
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentili graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Pavia.
Dr. Gentili has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amilcare Gentili MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amilcare Gentili practice?
- Dr. Amilcare Gentili has 1 office location.
Dr. Amilcare Gentili practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Nuclear Medicine Physicians and La Jolla Radiologists.