A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amilcare Gentili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amilcare Gentili, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Gentili is a Clinical Professor of Radiology at the University of California
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentili graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Pavia.
Dr. Gentili has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amilcare Gentili MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amilcare Gentili practice?
- Dr. Amilcare Gentili has 6 office locations.
Dr. Amilcare Gentili practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Nuclear Medicine Physicians and San Diego Radiologists.