A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amimi Osayande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amimi Osayande is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osayande
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Osayande Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amimi Osayande, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Osayande graduated from University Of Benin. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Osayande has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amimi Sandra Osayande MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amimi S. Osayande practice?
- Dr. Amimi Osayande has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amimi Osayande practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.