A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amimul Choudhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amimul Choudhury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amimul Choudhury, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhury graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Choudhury has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choudhury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 11 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 11 plans