A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amin Alrahwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amin Alrahwan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alrahwan graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alrahwan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amin David Alrahwan MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Amin D. Alrahwan practice?
- Dr. Amin Alrahwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Amin Alrahwan practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists.