A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amin Chaoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amin Chaoui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amin Chaoui, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaoui graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Chaoui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amin Souleiman Chaoui MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amin S. Chaoui practice?
- Dr. Amin Chaoui has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amin Chaoui practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Radiologists.