A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amin Fawwaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amin Fawwaz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amin Fawwaz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fawwaz graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Fawwaz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amin Riyad Fawwaz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amin R. Fawwaz practice?
- Dr. Amin Fawwaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Amin Fawwaz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Obstetricians & Gynecologists.