A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amin Haq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haq
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Haq Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amin Haq, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Haq graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Haq has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Va New Jersey Health System, East Orange Campus, East Orange
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amin Ul Haq MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amin U. Haq practice?
- Dr. Amin Haq has 1 office location.
Dr. Amin Haq practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Internists, East Orange Hematologists, and East Orange Oncologists.