A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amin Haq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haq
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haq Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amin Haq, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Haq graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Haq has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Va New Jersey Health System, East Orange Campus, East Orange
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amin Ul Haq MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amin U. Haq practice?
- Dr. Amin Haq has 1 office location.
Dr. Amin Haq practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Internists, East Orange Hematologists, and East Orange Oncologists.