Internists, Nephrologist (kidney)

Ochsner Health Center Summa
9001 Summa Ave
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
225-336-3163
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Dr Amin Kamyar MD. is the best!  |  show details
by Ms T .L Butler on Jun 22nd, 2013

I started seeing my new Nephrologist 1 /2013 - Dr.Kamyar..- about 6 months ago today. The 1st time I was in in the oneal hospital. hes Very honest and on top of the problem even if hes on the run with other patients , He not only helps heal problems but well educates me in the area of the problem. , He ask lots of Questions of medical history .. to make certain of the right treatment .. He is a very busy man , but because he is a very good doctor ! the smartest one i ever met. I have a blood condition and he is not given up yet on the solution. many other doctors have given up on me . I pray that he does get to the solution soon I am very appreciative of him . . In my opinion Dr. amin Kamyar.. is the best Doctor in the world.and smartest. and his staff are wonderful as well!!.. ( : TlButle...

|  show details
Aug 17th, 2011

This doctor has taken care of 2 of my family members. It is hard to get in to see him, because he is always very busy, but he is a very good doctor, very thorough and responsible. I would recommend him.

|  HORRID!!  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

HORRID bedside manner...enough said!

|  Unprofessional  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2011

This is the worst doctor I have ever gone to. Very unprofessional and unethical. I would not recommend him to anyone!