A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amin Kassam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amin Kassam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassam graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kassam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kassam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amin B. Kassam practice?
Dr. Amin Kassam practices Neurological Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.