Surgeons

200 Lothrop St
Suite B400
West Oakland, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-647-3685
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Mr. James Weiland  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2011

Dr. Kassam operated on me in Pittsbugh, PA and and removed a brain tumor from my head and saved my life after years of pain and suffering. I try to follow where he is on line in case God forbid that I need him again. God sent a special Angel with a gift to save lives and he is Dr. Amin Kassam. Thank you Dr. Kassam Jim Weiland

|  robert dean  |  show details
by none. on Jun 27th, 2011

i was dying from pituitary cushing's disease. i had had previous pituitary surgery. however, no tumor could now be seen on mri. i found dr, amin kassam, m.d. i read about him. i knew i had found a genius. he moved to santa monica, ca. 2,000 miles away. however, he and dr. dan kelly, m.d., still wanted to operate on me. they did. they saved my life!

|  Dr. Kassam is a God send  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2010

This man was placed on earth by God himself. My wife has had 3 brain tumors, and Dr. Kassam performed 3 surgeries on her. Her vision, and other self-fucntions were not impacted. He is smart, easy going and very gifted. If you are lucky enough to meet and speak with Dr. Kassam, you will undoubtedly then, want him to do your surgery.

|  Physican consideration  |  show details
by H. Hindman - H. Hindman and Co. on Jan 5th, 2010

Only Dr. Kassam and his partner -Dr. Kelly are the best on the earth. There are no others as good as those two. Money is not their goal in life-- it is their patients. I worked with physicans in the US and other areas and have never met two as good as they are. I have two of my own family who are good physicansv but not like ths these two.

Nov 19th, 2009

He is one of a kind. I have consulted with the best doctors and got different opinions for the needed treatment. I decided to choose him and to accept his recommendation and diagnosis. He gave me hope and helped me through the process. He is an excellent neurosurgeon and he has also a good heart. If needed again I will agree to do the surgery only if it will be in his hands.

by Bonnie Landgraf R.N on Aug 16th, 2009

He gave me hope at a frightening time in my life I will never forget him. He is kind and compassionate and held my hand thru all of my procedures just like he promised he would.

Aug 12th, 2009

A professional with a heart. Rare to see with this talent.