A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amin Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amin Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amin Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Khyber Med. College, Pakistan.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amin Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amin Khan practice?
- Dr. Amin Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Amin Khan practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Anesthesiologists.