A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amin Manuchehry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amin Manuchehry is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amin Manuchehry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Manuchehry graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Manuchehry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amin Mohammad Manuchehry MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amin M. Manuchehry practice?
- Dr. Amin Manuchehry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amin Manuchehry practices Internal Medicine near El Cajon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See El Cajon Internists.