A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amin Milki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amin Milki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Milki graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Milki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amin A. Milki practice?
Dr. Amin Milki practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.