A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amin-Ur-Rehman Nadeem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amin-Ur-Rehman Nadeem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amin-Ur-Rehman Nadeem, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadeem graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Nadeem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amin-Ur-Rehman Nadeem MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amin-Ur-Rehman Nadeem practice?
- Dr. Amin-Ur-Rehman Nadeem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amin-Ur-Rehman Nadeem practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Janesville, WI.
See Elgin Internists and Elgin Critical Care Practitioners.