A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aminur Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aminur Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aminur Khan, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aminur R Khan MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Aminur R. Khan practice?
- Dr. Aminur Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Aminur Khan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Towson, MD.
See Towson Internists and Towson Gastroenterologists.