A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aminur Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aminur Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aminur Khan, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aminur R Khan MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Aminur R. Khan practice?
- Dr. Aminur Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aminur Khan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Parkville, MD and Owings Mills, MD.
See Towson Internists and Towson Gastroenterologists.