A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amin Radparvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amin Radparvar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Radparvar graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Radparvar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amin Radparvar MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Amin Radparvar practice?
- Dr. Amin Radparvar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amin Radparvar practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Endocrinologists.