Dr. Amin Radparvar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 20th, 2016
physicain
charges you to prescibe script if call whn you run out cahrges to chek othe thing while office want you to doing anothe follow up

April 5th, 2016
I am trying to set up a pay schedule for the out standing balance that my insurance did not pay because they said Dr. Radparvar was not in Coventry's network, I can't pay balance in full.

October 12th, 2015
Amazing doc!
Finally a doctor that doesn't make me feel crazy! He immediately figured out what was wrong with me and felt better within weeks!

October 4th, 2012
Outstanding Caring Doctor
I have seen Dr. Radparvar for about 20 years. He is compassionate, understanding and works as a partner with me in my life as a diabetic. I trust him with my life and he has assisted me in understanding the complexities of diabetes. OUTSTANDING DOCTOR!

September 26th, 2012
best doctor
My doctor since 1995. Wonderful, listens, cares,

September 12th, 2012
Office staff VERY Rude and inconsiderate
My experience with this doctors office was completely unprofessional and lacking of patient concern or care . The girl scheduling appts always seemed exasperated. The office manager was rude and unprofessional. If you want you or your loved one to feel genuinely cared for , do NOT go here. The doctor himself seemed nice enough, unfortunately due to his staff, I won't return. The last thing anyone needs when they are Ill is someone in healthcare industry being rude.

August 16th, 2011
Awesome Doctor!!!!!
Dr, Radparvar has been my primary care physician for many years. He is very professions, very thorough and has always taken great care of me. I have referred about 10 people to him and they are pleased with his services as well. He has visited me in the hospital very early in the mornings and then goes back to the office and works until evening. He is dedicated, professional, kind and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good doctor.

December 14th, 2010
Awesome Doc!
Dr. Radparvar began treating my Uncle,who didn't like doctors. He loved Dr Radparvar and trusted him immensely. Our family uses him as our Primary Care doctor even though we are not diabetic. Even my mom who also doesn't like doctors, Loves and trusts him. He is very caring, takes time to listen and isn't afraid to refer to someone else if he thinks there is a problem he can't address. He is highly conscientious! Highly Recommend!

December 29th, 2009
Great Doctor. I highly recomend him. He provides me with all the tests and referals required to keep me healthy.

June 10th, 2008
Thank you Dr. Rad
Dr Rad saved my mother in laws life. He corrected her medication and her diabetes is under control and she is full of energy once again! He is a very caring Dr.and answers all questions. Never has he hurried my mother in law out of his office. I would highly recommend Dr. Rad