A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amin Rahmatullah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amin Rahmatullah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahmatullah
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rahmatullah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amin Rahmatullah, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahmatullah graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rahmatullah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amin Feroz Rahmatullah FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amin F. Rahmatullah practice?
- Dr. Amin Rahmatullah has 1 office location.
Dr. Amin Rahmatullah practices Cardiovascular Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Cardiologists.