A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amina Alikhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amina Alikhan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amina Alikhan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alikhan graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Alikhan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alikhan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans