A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amina Allaudin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amina Allaudin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allaudin graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Allaudin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
- Baylor Med Ctr -Grapevine, Grapevine, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amina Rehmatulla Allaudin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amina R. Allaudin practice?
- Dr. Amina Allaudin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amina Allaudin practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Coppell, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.