A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amina Allaudin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allaudin
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allaudin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amina Allaudin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allaudin graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Allaudin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
- Baylor Med Ctr -Grapevine, Grapevine, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amina Rehmatulla Allaudin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amina R. Allaudin practice?
- Dr. Amina Allaudin has 1 office location.
Dr. Amina Allaudin practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.