A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amina Martel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amina Martel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Martel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amina Audrey Kim Martel MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amina A. Martel practice?
- Dr. Amina Martel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amina Martel practices Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Emeryville, CA.
See San Jose Internists.