A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amina Martel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amina Martel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Martel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans