A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amina Qazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amina Qazi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qazi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Qazi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Qazi graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Qazi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amina S Qazi DO and PHARMD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amina S. Qazi practice?
- Dr. Amina Qazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Amina Qazi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Internists and Bangor Cardiologists.