Dr. Amina Sayeed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amina Sayeed?

August 23rd, 2017

Amazing doctor

Extremely caring. She will make you feel like you are her family. If you need an OB/Gyn in Katy call and schedule an appt. with her.

August 23rd, 2016

Great Physician!

Very knowledgeable Doctor with a wonderful staff! Look no further if you need a gynecologist in Katy!

July 21st, 2016

Just love Dr. Sayeed!

I have been seeing Dr. Sayeed for years. She is very intelligent and I completely trust her!

June 20th, 2016

At my last visit I left my reading glasses at home. I do not feel comfortable signing anything without reading it. Their manager took time out of her busy schedule to sit with me and explain each office form to me so that I understood exactly what I was signing. I believe her name is Jennifer. I appreciated this so much, and I wish that more people in the world were like her. Dr. Sayeed is an exceptional Doctor with wonderful staff.

May 18th, 2016

Saw her yesterday for the first time. The practice manager greeted me at the window and was so very sweet, the nurse was angelic. I loved Dr. Sayeed, a blessing from above and when I checked out the practice manager checked me out as well. Everyone here was so nice and I am glad I came to this practice.

April 1st, 2016

Truly Caring Doctor

WOW! Dr. Sayeed is very caring. She truly listens to you. While the wait to see her was quite long, she spent all the time I needed with me when she was in the room with me. She treated me like I was a friend and explained everything to me. She made sure all of my questions were answered. I am so happy I found her. Also, her nurse and the entire staff are very friendly.

February 26th, 2016

Wonderful doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Sayeed's for a very short time. she is exceptional and her entire staff is great.

December 21st, 2015

Super Staff and wonderful Doctor

Christmas is crazy and hectic for anyone. I had shopping to do and the last thing I had time for was an appoitnement. I had an issue that required I be seen right away, the staff kindly worked me into the scheudle that day, I was seen by Dr. Sayeed, and she treated my situation, and I feel much better now. The best part was checking out, where I heard Christmas music playing.

November 20th, 2015

Wonderful Experience

So happy that I found this doctor in Katy. She is very knowledgable and addressed all my questions. The staff is also very nice. I look forward to all my appointments as I am pregnant.

October 20th, 2015

Fabulous Office

I have been a patient of Dr. Sayeed's for only a month. I am so thrilled to have found her and her wonderful staff. Her nurse is amazing. Yesterday at my visit, I met the office manager who was very sweet and truly showed she cared about me and the situation I had to discuss with her. I have been treated kind by everyone in this office, and for that I am forever grateful.

October 15th, 2015

Lazy and arrogant

Worst service and arrogant and lazy staff. Will lie to you all the time. Everybody acts as if they are the boss out there. Went for a blood work and they did not give me the report saying I have to fill out a form before receiving it. So I gave her my email address and she said I have email it to you. Than I called again I was told they will mail the form to me and I confirmed my mailing address. Waited for months and never received the form. Called back again and they said they are mailing the reports to me. Will see how much truth they speak once I get the reports.

August 12th, 2015

Very caring and compassinate doctor. I am so excited to find a caring OBin the Katy area. Excited to go through my pregnancy with this Doctor.