A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aminah Bliss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aminah Bliss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aminah Bliss, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bliss graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bliss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aminah Marie Bliss MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Aminah M. Bliss practice?
- Dr. Aminah Bliss has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aminah Bliss practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Obstetricians & Gynecologists.