Dr. Aminah Najieb MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 13th, 2011
Excellent Dr. with a big heart and open mind.
This is one of the best Dr's you will meet. She has a womderful personality and works WITH the patient rather than just ON us. I ask loads of questions and almost always get an answer. A couple of times I've been able to stump her but she always had the answer ready at my next appointment. The only problem I've had is the wait time which can sometimes exceed an hour. I strongly suspect that this is due to the fact that she listens to EVRRYTHING you have to say and processes all of it. That's not such a bad thing when you think about it. I've been to Kaiser, Sutter and U.C. hospitals and the Kaiser Dr.s never let me finish a sentence. The other two were a bit better but CHW/Mercy Dr's have almost always been better and Dr. Najieb is the best of them. Just remember to be concise when describing your symptoms because she WILL let you go on for a while and THAT is what causes the delays for other patients. She had a LOT of patients because she's so genuinely nice so we all need to pitch in and help her get through her workload.