A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aminder Mehdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aminder Mehdi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aminder Mehdi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehdi graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehdi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aminder Singh Mehdi MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Aminder S. Mehdi practice?
- Dr. Aminder Mehdi has 1 office location.
Dr. Aminder Mehdi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Internists and Stockton Oncologists.