A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aminder Mehdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aminder Mehdi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehdi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehdi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aminder Mehdi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehdi graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehdi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aminder S Mehdi MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Aminder S. Mehdi practice?
- Dr. Aminder Mehdi has 1 office location.
Dr. Aminder Mehdi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Internists and Stockton Oncologists.