A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amine Abdul-Aal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amine Abdul-Aal, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amine Abdul-Aal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdul-Aal graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abdul-Aal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amine Rustom Abdul-Aal MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amine R. Abdul-Aal practice?
- Dr. Amine Abdul-Aal has 1 office location.
Dr. Amine Abdul-Aal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Warren, OH.
See Warren Obstetricians & Gynecologists.