Dr. Amine Abdul-Aal MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Warren, OH

• Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2016
greatest doctor in the world
been seeing him since my son been 6 weeks old and u couldnt ask for a better doctor i love this man he is great very caring and compassionate with patients greatest doctor in the world

April 15th, 2016
I went to Dr. Abdul Aal when I became pregnant with my first child. He was a nice doctor and made me feel relaxed. However, after my first two visits with him I was very very disappointed. He did not want me to be educated and I got the feeling that he could care less about me or my baby. He was not professional at all. His staff is EXTREMELY RUDE. Whenever I would call to ask a question (I called only twice) they would never return my calls. My husband and I went through a lot of headaches with this doctor and his staff. I decided to switch to a different doctor and that has been the best decision I have made. Do not go to this doctor if you want to feel like your doctor cares about you and has your best interest in mind.

March 19th, 2016
THE BEST DOCTOR IN TH WORLD
amine abdul aal is the greatest doctor in the world i wouldnt trade him for anyone i been going to him since 95 he is the best of the best i just love him he is a very special doctor very kind and sweet and a great doctor

December 3rd, 2015
Staff is very rude. Wait is horrible. Drug tests without even telling you. All about money and no patient care

March 21st, 2015
Very attentive with his patients. Courteous, kind, and personable. Makes you feel like a priority.

January 22nd, 2013
Best Bedside Manner Ever!
I walked into this office not knowing what to expect the staff was friendly and I had a little bit of a wait to see the doctor. But once he go into my room I was all his. He listened and answered every question. I never felt rushed. He took his time and explained to me exactly what was going on. As a nurse his bedside manner was one of the best I have ever seen.I am also very picky with me healthcare providers but he is outstanding. I realize now the wait may be a little longer but it is because he is spending quality time with each patient. For that reason I will be back! If you are looking for a baby doctor this is the one!

July 2nd, 2012
This wonderful man has been there for me through 4 miscarriages, premature delivery with loss of my baby. The live births of my 2 wonderful children. There is not another Dr. I would recommend for anyone.

February 1st, 2011
Love him!
I have been seeing dr abdul for about 12 years now and I would never think of switching. He is a dr who truelly cares about his patients!

January 6th, 2011
I will never change doctors!
He has delivered my babies and also a lot of my family members babies as well. He is an awesome doctor and is there for you no matter what time of night it is!! I would never go anywhere else!

December 14th, 2010
I have been a patient of his for over 15 years.In those years I have gone through many personal issues and he had the greatest compassion for my needs. He looks for the other ways of treating issues before making a dramatic life changing choice. He asks you where you are in life and what you plan on in the future. he cares about his patients and takes time for them. you are looking for a doctor that puts you at ease and makes you comfortable, he is that kind of doctor.

August 10th, 2010
This doctor saved my life in February. I had an etopic pregnancy that burst. I bleed out over half my blood volume. My changes of living was near to none. He operated and I spent 3 days in hopsital and all was fine. No problems. And I'm pregnant right now. Dr. Abdul is awesome!

September 24th, 2009
wonderful
I have been going to Dr Abdul-aal for about 4 years now and have not had a single problem. He is a wonderful doctor and has a great bedside manner. He has delivered all 3 of my children and made me feel at ease about delivering them throughout all of my pregnancies. He was nothing but professional during all 3 deliveries and helped me to focus on giving birth and ensuring my babies were safe. I highly recommend Dr. abdul-aal to any and all of my friends and family.