A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amine Zein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amine Zein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zein
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Zein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zein graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Zein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amine Zein DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amine Zein practice?
- Dr. Amine Zein has 1 office location.
Dr. Amine Zein practices Cardiology near Garden City, MI.
See Garden City Cardiologists.