Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aminu Mohammed
Dr. Aminu Mohammed, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Macon, GA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Mohammed is affiliated with Houston Medical Center, Navicent Health and Children`s at Scottish Rite. Dr. Mohammed has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Aminu Mohammed has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Aminu Mohammed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macon, GA.
Dr. Noel Israel
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Macon, GA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Angel Vazquez
Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine, Pediatric Endocrinology
Macon, GA 0.03 mi58
Dr. Albert Copeland Jr
Macon, GA 0.03 mi26