Learn more about Dr. Amir-Hossein Mehran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir-Hossein Mehran, General & Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir-Hossein Mehran, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laparoscopic and traditional abdominal wall & groin hernia repair
- Laparoscopic assisted endoscopy and VP shunt placement
- Roux en-Y gastric bypass
- Soft tissue tumors (lumps & bumps)
- adjustable band explantation
- general surgery
- laparoscopic bariatric surgery
- laparoscopic urgent gastrointestinal surgery
- vertical sleeve gastrectomy
- weight loss surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehran graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir-Hossein Mehran MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amir-Hossein Mehran practice?
- Dr. Amir-Hossein Mehran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amir-Hossein Mehran practices Surgery near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Surgeons.