Learn more about Dr. Amir Mehran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Mehran, General & Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Mehran, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Colon Diverticulum
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Umbilical Hernia
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehran graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Mehran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Mehran MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amir Mehran practice?
- Dr. Amir Mehran has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Mehran practices Surgery near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Surgeons.