Learn more about Dr. Amir Mehran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Mehran, General & Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehran
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Mehran, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Colon Diverticulum
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Umbilical Hernia
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehran graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Mehran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Mehran MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amir Mehran practice?
- Dr. Amir Mehran has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Mehran practices Surgery near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Surgeons.