A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Malik is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec).
Dr. Malik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Columbia Putnam Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amir A. Malik practice?
Dr. Amir Malik practices Nephrology near Saint Augustine, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Coast, FL and East Palatka, FL.
See Saint Augustine Nephrologists.