A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec).
Dr. Malik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Columbia Putnam Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Ali Malik MD is a male Nephrologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Amir A. Malik practice?
- Dr. Amir Malik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amir Malik practices Nephrology near Saint Augustine, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Coast, FL and East Palatka, FL.
See Saint Augustine Nephrologists.