Dr. Amir Agha Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Amir Agha?

March 10th, 2017

SO UNCONCERNED

DR. IN LONG ENOUGH TO WRITE PRESCRIPTION. PAY ON THE OUT.THAT'S IT.

March 9th, 2017

DR. OF WHAT?

SO RUDE!! Seems so uncaring. I've been to vets who showed more concern for my dogs. Also looking for another DR.

April 23rd, 2016

Rude attitude from Lisa C (the receptionist), she treats you as a slave and she is a president, I never have seen that way of shouting, yelling while inquiring information about my prescriptions without any reason. So bad experience at Greenville office.

February 13th, 2015

Speak better English

July 30th, 2013

Aloof, Uncaring

I've never been to an office before where every door was left open to everything else. No privacy, staff was average. Poor communication all around -- first visit, doc walks in, no introduction of himself at all, doesn't listen to my concerns, interrupts with his own random ideas. He didn't acknowledge any of the referring docs findings, instead wrote them off as wrong or irrelevant.

February 18th, 2013

GO somewhere else!!! He has two offices, but if you belong to the Greenville one, he will not help Monday throguh Wednesday. He's only there Thrusday and Friday morning or not at all on Friday! They will not help with your chart or call in medication if your pain isn't only Thursday and part of Friday. The nurse is worse than he is. She told me the numbers on the enbrel copay assist card were hard to read (10 numbers!!!!!) and I needed to drive an hour to Anderson to pick up the card and read myself. No bedside manner, he doesn't listens and interrupts right after asking a question. You'd think after helping people wi chronic pain, you'd empathize a bit but he doesn't. I've been in the office in tears because of pain and he says there's nothing more he can do. I was nursing my son and he claimed I must want to be in pain since I didn't stop and start up yet another medication, saying there were no bfing benefits beyond 2 weeks, certainly not after 6 months. I've since been to a new doctor and its a complete 180! Find a new doctor, this one is awful!!!! I've been to RA doctors for 27 years, I've seen the lot of em, and this one is a pass!!!

July 23rd, 2012

Very rough and inconsistent

I was referred to Dr Agha for what my family doctor thought may be RA, but in the first visit, after checking my history, Dr Agha diagnosed diabetic neuropathy. He prescribed 2 inflammation and 1 pain med. During the next visit (where he was 40 minutes late for a 9AM appt!!!) He asked how my arthritis was doing??? There wasn't a third visit. I don't know why this man is in the profession, because he obviously doesn't like what he is doing and does NOT care about his patients.

February 24th, 2012

Not Thrilled

I have been seeing Dr. Agha for over a year now. He gave me a diagnosis of Sjorgen's and began treating me without conducting a full battery of tests. I always have to wait and normally longer than 30 minutes. I am currently looking for another rheumatologist.

November 12th, 2011

Good doctor....needs better people skills

I've been going to Dr. Agha for about a year. He diagnosed my problem and I've been treated with medication since. While I'm satisfied from that end, I do have complaints: 1.) he never seems to have more than a few minutes to give you...never sits down to talk...alwas feel like he can't wait to get me out the door and get on to his next patient, 2.) somewhat impersonal...rarely makes eye contact, 3.) starts writing, either in your file or a new perscription, as soon as he walks in the door, and 4.) so far seems to always want to "see me again in two months". And another thing: want a first-thing-in-the-morning appointment so you can get right to work? Forget it...always comes in late!

April 6th, 2011

awful bedside manner

Don't go to this office if you value patient privacy and respect. The doors to all patient rooms were open at all times. He spent maximum like 5 minutes with me. I was not at all comfortable discussing my health with him. I did not at all feel valued or cared for as a patient. I will not be coming back to this office.

February 26th, 2010

As posted to my Facebook

Today a VERY BIG WEIGHT has been lifted from off my shoulders. I want to thank everyone who prayed for me, as God granted me a victory. I now have my Disability thanks to my testamony and my doctor at Foothills Rheumatology: Agha Amir M MD in Greenville, SC. Thank you so much.

February 25th, 2010

Avoid this physician!

This man has no compassion whatsoever and is only in the mmedical field to make money, as evidenced by the number of patients who are overbooked and alloted a measly five minutes to be seen.